September 27, 2011

Tuesday, September 27th

Last night was a rough one.  I have been having these really intense nightmares and waking up in a sweat.  Not fun.  The nightmares relate to the babies, and things in the hospital.  I think everything is just starting to get in my head.  My contractions started increasing last night and at one point I had 10 or 11 in an hour.  They were more intense so it kept me up and my body just felt off.  I still feel "off" this morning.  I don't know how to explain it other than I feel really different.  When I saw the doctor this morning and told her how I was feeling she checked my cervix.  She called it a loose, loose 3, and also said my bag of water is very intense.  That means it could break at any point.  The babies have also dropped even lower (don't know how much lower they can even go before they are out).  So, now I afraid to even move, because my personnal goal is 34 weeks, and I am only 33 and 1.  Please continue to pray for healthy babies and that once they arrive, they will be able to "shake" the mag.  The neonatologist has mentioned a few times how we need to remember they are going to need some time to get the mag out of their system just like my body will need time.

No comments:

Post a Comment