September 5, 2012

Landon's first day of PreK-3

This year we decided to enroll Landon into Rosehill Christian School!  We are so excited what the Lord has planned for Landon this year!  He goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-3:00 and so far seems to love it.  Although he doesn't look too happy in his first day pictures, it is because he is nervous, I think.  He kept telling me and Jacy that he was going to be a big boy and not cry, because yeah, that's my kid- the crier.  If he said it once, he said it 20 times.  I'm pretty sure he was psyching himself up...HA!  As Grady, Reese and I walked him to class on the first day, I was talking with his teacher about all the details, and in the meantime, Landon had time to scope out the room and realize he wasn't quite sure about it all.  SO...he then started crying, but I have to blame myself, because I "hung out" for too long.  Way to go me...  Hasn't cried since, so we are doing good!








1 comment: