September 28, 2011


As I woke up this morning I have to admit I didn't have a good attitude.  I knew I had to get my IV changed today, which I hate, and it was going to just be another long day up here.  As the nurse was changing my IV and putting the babies on the monitor, the doctor walked in.  Wow, I wasn't expecting what she had to say.  The doctor I saw this morning and my doctor are kind of working together, and they think they want to take the babies FRIDAY...This Friday.  Boy was I caught off guard.  I know why they are thinking that, because I had a run of a few rough days, so I think they are a little concerned about my body, but at the same time, my goal was 34 weeks.  Jacy and I were talking and yeah Friday would just work out for everyone, but then if I can hold off unil Monday, that is 3 more days they would have to grow.  So, here we are again, being faced with the decision of "when" to have these babies.  We are just going to wait until I talk with my doctor tomorrow morning and see what she has to say, and just start praying God will decide for us, so that we won't have to make this decision!

Please pray for the health of these babies and that they are going to be little fighters.  We want them home soon with us so we can all be a family!  This is becoming ALL so real.  I still can't believe Landon is only days away from becoming a big brother!  So, as I said earlier how I didn't have a good attitude, yeah well that has changed just in the couple of hours I've been up.  I got my last IV!!!!!  I have an adorable son who is about to become a big brother, and because of many factors, I have been able to fight 3 extra, going on 4 weeks so far for these babies! Praise God!! 

We love you all so dearly!