September 2, 2011

My first hospital stay...

Well, let the fun begin!  This past Tuesday evening I decided to go get monitored at the hospital because I had been having some very sharp pains since the Thursday before.  I didn't think I was contracting, but I knew the pains weren't right either.  Needless to say, I was contracting.  They gave me two rounds of Terbutaline shots and calmed my cervix down.  I did not have to get on the Mag...THANK GOODNESS!!  I was kept over night to be monitored and sent home on "moderate" bed rest with the same medicine I took with Landon for pre term labor.  My saving grace is that I have not started to dilate yet...yeah!!  When that happens, is when I will have to go to complete bed rest.  So I am saying my prayers! In my mind, I HAVE to get to 32 weeks, but would LOVE to get to 34 weeks.  I will be 30 weeks on Monday.
 

1 comment: