September 17, 2011

Day 11 and counting...

I know this coming Tuesday will be the 2 week mark that I've been in the hospital.  Today wasn't a good day for me.  I guess you could say I had a pitty party for myself.  I just couldn't get it together.  As hard as I tried, I just couldn't.  Thursday night, my awesome sister came to see me.  We had movie night and she stayed the night with me.  I LOVED it.  Last night, Jacy stayed the night, so I think that is why today was so hard for me.  I am really looking forward to Monday, because I will be 32 weeks!!  We are on countdown after that.  I think next week is going to be challenging for me mentally because it will be the third week I have been here, but if I can get through it, I will only have one week to go and my reward will be to meet my amazing children! 

I think Jacy has settled down also.  Things are moved in at the house and from what I hear, put up where they belong.  Hopefully, things will start to settle down for us now...that is until the twins are born..haha  I keep telling everyone I can't wait for our lives to be back to normal, but then I think...well, what is the definition of normal going to be for us??

We love you and thank you for your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment