June 7, 2011

New House

Mission in life right now:  to get into our house BEFORE the babies are here!!!!  We poured the concrete on our new house yesterday, and are so so so excited about our new home.  They are going to start framing  this Thursday, so we are moving right along!  This is a picture of Landon on our back porch we took to send Jacy.  He is in Vegas and expected to return today for work.  We miss him!!

 

Landon is doing great.  His new favorite words are momma/daddy (non stop), mine, no, and he will repeat ANYTHING you say.  It is crazy that he will be 2 next month.  He is a great listener, and a good friend.  He is sweet but of course the attitude comes out sometimes!  I have been meaning to post the pic of when we told our parents we were having a boy and a girl...Landon isn't too sure about it!  :o)


Dr. appointment update:
I had an appointment last Tuesday, 17 weeks.  Babies are 4 to 5 inches from head to rump.  The boy seems a little more mellow than the girl in the ultrasounds.  The little girl is all over the place!  I think she might be a hand full :o)  I have felt slight movement but nothing too intense yet.  I started my progesterone shots, so my first shot Jacy will give me is tonight...wish me luck!!!  These are to help prevent pre-term labor hopefully.  I will try to get around to posting the latest ultrasound pics, because they did a 3D one and the little boy is sucking his thumb.  It is unbelievable!  

We love you!!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Very excited for you guys. Think of you often and sounds like everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of you often too...seriously! One day I'm going to pick up the phone, call you and just take a road trip to come see you!

    ReplyDelete