June 30, 2011

20 weeks

My latest doctors appointment was this past Tuesday.  The closer I get to the 26 1/2 week mark that I went into labor with Landon, the more nervous and worried I get.  So, now at 20 weeks, I was a little worried about what the doctor would say.  BUT...everything is looking great so far.  The little boy is weighing 1.1 pounds and the little girl is 14 ounces.  No names yet, so anyone that has a suggestion-bring it on!!  

Landon is doing great.  We are loving that we are home together and enjoying our summer.  We have a play date or two every week and he loves it.  I think his favorite though is Yogi Bear Water Park.  He absolutely loves going down the water slide!  We had to visit his ENT 2 weeks ago, b/c he has had this on-going ear infection for 5 weeks.  The doctor told us he had a fungus in his right ear, along with a hole in his ear drum from his tube.  When we went back today everything was cleared and his hole was gone.  We are praying that he does not get another ear infection in the next 2 months, because if he does, that means round 2 of tubes :o(

Our house is moving right along.  The doors and windows are in, and the painter will be painting Saturday, brick hopefully Monday and the roof on Tuesday or Wednesday!  It looks like a house!  I will post a pic as soon as I get a recent one.

Hope you are enjoying your summer,
Melissa

5 comments:

  1. So glad that your appointment went well! I can't wait to see pics of the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are doing well! We are praying for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa! Oh my goodness. I am so happy for you, and it is the greatest thing ever that the twins are a boy and a girl! How special for your family. I will be praying for your pregnancy! Landon is absolutely adorable...little boys are such a joy! I have not seen you in forever and it just makes me so happy to see YOU so happy with your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL!!! I have not been able to ck your blog in forever because of Caleb's surgery and really rough recovery, but I am SO excited for your wonderful news!!! I was literally moved to tears reading this post. I wish so much I was closer! I miss my sweet cousins and family!!! God is good... ALL THE TIME!!! You are in my thoughts and I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Heather. Love you! I hope Caleb is doing better.

    ReplyDelete