November 30, 2011

Potty Training

Okay, so you know when your son tells you he pooped in his diaper and exactly where he wants to lay for mommy to change it, don't you think it's time to get out of diapers??  He can even tell me if it's a "big poop" or "little poop"...disgusting!  I mean, seriously!  We tried a few weeks ago to potty train him but it just wasn't working out.  He would cling onto us and cry.  Even scream sometimes.  I told Jacy that potty training was a form of child abuse.  I hated it for the one day we tried.  If you have any suggestions or have been through this before, please help me out.  I'm very frustrated about it.

1 comment:

  1. No helpful suggestions - we are having quite a tough time too with our little man. He's just not interested. Just got a signing times potty video that he really likes - maybe it will help. Hang in there, it will happen when he's ready:)

    ReplyDelete