September 5, 2012

Landon's 3rd birthday!!

I can't believe that our little boy has turned 3, WOW!!  It is so fun to interact with him and for him to understand us, but at the same time, I just want to cry.  Like everyday I think to myself...is this really my life, do I really have 3 children?!  The babies will be one in 4 weeks, and between that, me turning 29 yesterday and Landon turning 3, I just can't believe I am this old!! LOL!  But I do have to say I love it!

So, back to the birthday :o)  We had Landon's birthday at a place called Cypress Academy Gymnastics.  He LOVED it!  I got a few short videos, but missed the hilarious moment of him running so fast, he almost did a face plant on the long tramp, and then diving for his life into the foam pit.  Everyone around was laughing SO hard!  The theme of the party was Toy Story so he had on this adorable shirt that was Buzz Lightyear, and on the back was a cape that said batteries not included.  It was perfect for when he ran, because his cape flew!  So many of our wonderful friends and, Landon's friends too of course were able to come.  It was a wonderful time and lots of fun for all the kiddos!















No comments:

Post a Comment